Experienced Sales Professional
About Niklas Fredman:
Driven and skilled sales and marketing professional with over 14 years in the telecom and consumer electronics sector building brands, partnerships, distribution channels and developing new business from scratch through impeccable customer service, account management and a self-motivated entrepreneurial approach.
Proven success in growing, building and managing relationships across different cultures and time-zones, working with local teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Head of Sales/PartnerZWM AB
07/2020 – present
ZWM offers sustainable and CO2-neutral tech accessories, without compromising on quality or function.
- Part of management buyout, acquiring brand from previous company and establishing new organization.
- Took brand from 0 to 300k+ cases sold in 20+ markets, all achieved during a global pandemic with a then unknown brand.
- Tasked with overall sales responsibility, but also managed purchasing, logistics and supported marketing within extremely tight budget constraints.
- Secured over 300000 USD in additional investment to support brand growth.
- Developed global customer base, working with large CE retailers and Telco’s in the UK and Ireland, Nordics, Australia, Japan, Germany, and the US among others.
International Sales DirectorShieldpatrol Sweden AB
10/2013 - 07/2020
Copter is the largest screen protection brand in Sweden, offering premium glass and film for all mobile devices.
- Recruited to drive Shieldpatrol’s international expansion for screen protection brand Copter, taking the brand to 15+ new markets.
- Created additional revenue stream by pivoting approach to develop white label supply of screen protection, and added cases, for largest chains in Nordics, and secured global distribution contracts for the same products generating new business worth over 2 million USD per annum.
- Helped to setup our own factory and office in China, allowing us to make leather cases and wallets in-house, and package all other sourced goods.
Head of European Partner SalesFrequency Telecom
08/2008 - 09/2013
Frequency Telecom is market-leading design manufacturer, master distributor, and solution provider of mobile phone accessories.
- Participated heavily in driving the growth of Frequency Telecom from a £14m to £28m business in five years.
- Personally responsible for 30% of Frequency’s turnover from 2010 to 2013 in a sales team of 17.
- Central to establishing brands such as Case-Mate and Otterbox in Europe as Frequency moved towards supply of accessories over devices.
Business | International Business with German
University of Brighton
2004 – 2008
Business | International Business
University of Ottawa
2006 – 2007
Professionals in the same Sales sector as Niklas Fredman
Professionals from different sectors near Leatherhead, Mole Valley, Surrey
Jobs near Leatherhead, Mole Valley, Surrey
C&C Search London, United Kingdom Full time
Posted · 10 October 2023 · Salary · £30000 - £38000 per annum · Location · City of London · Job type · Permanent · Discipline · Front of House · Reference · J11052_1696935907 · Contact Name ...
Morgan Law South East England, United Kingdom Temporary, InternshipSHIP
Morgan Law https: · //morgan- are recruiting for an NHS trust in the South East for an experienced NHS Operational leader to cover an Interim Deputy Chief Operating Officer role for 3-6 months. The su ...
Schroders London, United Kingdom Full time
The primary focus of the role will be to provide professional governance advice and company secretarial services to a range of investment trust boards and committees, and, as needed, support to the He ...