About Peter Ojuolape:
I am a friendly, dedicated and hardworking person, who works well under pressure with little or no supervision, a self-motivated and enthusiastic personality, and looks forward to challenges. I have a real eye for detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise. I possess very good interpersonal communication skills and have a flexible approach to working conditions and environment change or business requirement.
I am a dedicated and hardworking Business Analyst with a record of successfully supporting businesses in becoming more operationally efficient and effective and to achieve best practice. I am highly experienced in identifying change opportunities, proposing solutions and supporting the business in their implementation.
I have vast experience in process improvement methodologies, excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Precise Protect Ltd
Specialist Protection Adviser March 2021 –Till Date
- Arranging Protection reviews with customers
- Contacting customers and helping them to recognise the need to protect their mortgage
- Contacting them to identify their family needs from the potential impact of events such as premature death, redundancy, sickness and critical illness
- Considering their financial stability and affordability when putting policy in place
- Putting conflict of interest in action
- Evaluation of customers needs and analyse
October 2018 – April 2023: Eunisure Ltd
As a regulatory compliance business analyst working on the EU General Data Protection Programme, I identified personal data with focus on the delivery of the solution for Policy and Retention Management and its integration with applications that need retention, archiving and deletion rules applied to them.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Reviewed Data Retention and New Individual Rights (NIR) requirements to scope out what is required for the programme.
- Facilitated meetings/ workshops with senior stakeholders, data owners and key business stakeholders. Interviewed key Stakeholders to derive key requirements and identified improvements.
- Performed a Gap Analysis of all business IT processes, systems, procedures and controls. Remediated key requirements and produced detailed Business Analysis artefacts.
- Produced Business Requirements document and prioritising key requirements using a risk-based approach to differentiate ‘must have’ and ‘nice to have’ functionality and identifying key business requirements.
- Created, documented and implemented processes to archiving, annonymisation and bulk deletion of personal data held in structured and unstructured forms in line with regulatory and Subject Access Requests (SARs).
- Defined and produced a process for the ongoing management of data deletion in a structured and unstructured form.
- Continuous engagement with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Completed a cohesive Data Protection Impact Assessment for all systems in scope.
- Validated and establish new guidelines and processes for the Data Retention/ Unstructured Data workstream with Business leads senior stakeholders.
- Worked with key stakeholders to produce supporting design artefacts such as use cases, process maps, training specifications, templates such as communication and DSAR Request, and guidelines.
- Developed and embedded practical guidelines for the cleanup of personal data held in unstructured location.
April 2017- Sept 2018: Top Four Consulting
Senior Business Analyst
Providing analysis to Support the identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR Data Rights Management workstream.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support the identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR.
- Where gaps are identified, I complete additional record of processing activity for Business and Shared services group.
- I collect information and documentation relating to functional description, data storage and encryption, data access and processing and data exchange with other systems.
- I assist the Privacy Office with other Privacy Operations work as required, specifically, performing Privacy Impact Assessments, responding to Data Subject Requests and managing Data Privacy Incidents.
- I do a quality assessment for records of processing activity documents.
- Understand the internal summarisation of the GDPR requirements and perform a gap analysis of all Business and IT processes, systems, procedures and controls, producing a gap analysis summary report as an initial deliverable.
- Follow established business processes, protocols, and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solution.
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with senior stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution on projects.
- Understand compliance standards and translate them into business and data management requirements in the form of user stories/functional specifications or business change documentation.
June 2016- April 2017: EE
Senior Business Analyst PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
I worked as a BA for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). I acted as point of contact and the key relationship manager for the duration of the Project and is accountable for consulting with the business and technology to understand their capabilities and controls associated with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
Key Responsibilities & Task:
- Identifies technology components, Data flows, possible interfaces, and affected Lines of Business based on high-level process description or scenarios to understand assessment and scope’
- Data mapping, Data Inventory and Data flow in the Systems.
- Built a sustained and leveraged relationships with key stakeholders and individuals within different area of immediate responsibility when investigating and assessing systems to establish a comfort level in managing relationships and understanding business needs and assurance for quality results and expectation delivery.
- Produced an up-to-date compliance report indicating the level of PCI DSS compliance by the business process.
- Utilise corporate standard software, template, and tools to create documentation in accordance with corporate standards.
- Facilitated and investigate assessment sessions, including leading discussions, managing group dynamics, and maintaining group focus, to work towards accomplishing the stated goal(s) of the session within the context of the project objectives.
Mar 2014- June 2016: Yorkshire Bank
Senior Business Analyst
Worked on a large migration and integration Project for ISBAN Corporate Banking. The Project involved the creation of an IT Corporate Loan platform to allow new sales of products and services to Corporate Customers in UK run on the Partenon IT infrastructure. Worked with SMEs, business areas, internal IT teams, and developers.
Key Responsibilities & Task:
- Facilitated several workshops for business requirements gathering and scope definition process together with Business Users (including data requirements, report and query requirements, etc.).
- Business analysis and designing process improvements across loan products/processes
- Analysed and recreated process design, implementation and continuous improvement activities in the process life cycle.
- Identified, researched & investigated analysed defined and documented errors and constraints with the current loan business process using Root Cause Analysis, workshop facilitation, as “AS IS – TO BE” analysis, rich picture and mind mapping.
- Produced swim lane diagram for the corporate loan business process using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked independently with operational team to understand issues and recommended appropriate actions.
2020-2021 Project Management Fundamentals
2020-2020 Fundamentals of Business Analysis
2016 - 2019 Kingston University (Applied Economics and Intl. Relations BSC)
2015 - 2015 Bromley College ( Business and Administration level 2)
2011 - 2012 EDI Level 2 Diploma in Retail Skills
2006 - 2009 LONDON COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND COMPUTING
BSC (Information System Technology)
2001 - 2003 OSUN STATE POLYTECHNIC – Nigeria
Ordinary National Diploma (Accounting)
Professionals in the same Insurance sector as Peter Ojuolape
Professionals from different sectors near Chatham, Kent
Other users who are called Peter
Jobs near Chatham, Kent
CBW Staffing Solutions City of London, Greater London, United Kingdom £40,000 - £80,000 per year
Day Shift Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - City of London - Up to £47,000 · An exciting opportunity to join an established building services company based in the City of London h ...
CN Sales Recruitment LTD London Area, United Kingdom
Salary per annum up to £24K plus performance profit share - hybrid working · Manage the administration and smooth running of Post Graduate learning events. · Enjoy career development, and work closel ...
Elevation Recruitment Group United Kingdom £40,000 - £60,000 per year
Elevation Accountancy and Finance are excited to be working with a market leading manufacturing business in Harrogate as they look to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. · The Manage ...